Thursday, April 24

What is up with the style in SF?

I realize that I am not really one to talk when it comes to fashion even though I have an extremely large tattoo on my back which states: Fashion is Fun, but I often find myself wondering if fashion is playing a joke on those or us who reside in this metropolis. Today in Goodwill (by the way, is it bad to rip off Goodwill? I bought two dog dishes, one for food the other you got it water, and each were priced $2.50 they were stacked on top of each other and I failed to tell the sales associate there were two. Am i rotten? How many more grammatical errors can I break within these parentheses? I really need to read Strunk & White) I passed two people wearing those plastic neon sunglasses that were popular in the 80's. This is not all. Everyday I see people wearing skinny jeans, white socks, and vans which have made a huge comeback as of late and I hate to imagine all of the pairs of shoes being stitched by sweaty hands right now. I don't know where I'm going with this but it blows my mind the way people dress these days. Another thought, I think I've been having a heart attack all day today. That would really suck because I have no insurance.

No comments: