Thursday, April 3

Here's a Wal-Mart bash, because they need it

I can't even believe that I am writing about that place but what I can't believe more is, that some people I know shop there. Imagine this, you get in a car accident, severe brain damage settles in. Thank the lord you have insurance from this corporate hell you've been working in. They shell out $470,000 for the medical expenses and later turn around and sue you for the same amount. In the meantime you have brain damage, your husband (who works three jobs) has to divorce you because Medicare will be more beneficial if you are single and, freaking Wal-Mart is suing you (while they probably make that much an hour). Ok, so the lawsuit has been dropped because of all the bad publicity for the company- oh and in the meantime your son has been killed in Iraq and, you still have brain damage. I wish this was posted on April 1st, but it's the bloody truth in our great land the USofA. On another note, I have an awful confession. I watched American Idol last night (hey, Dolly Parton was on it!) and must say how happy I am that short Asian chick got booted off. I may even watch another episode now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've seen this leave a comment box! I tried to respond last week. I heard about that law suit and that wal mart was getting their money! good to hear they dropped it.
Hey watch american Idol tonight and FOR SURE wednesday night, BONO will be on it and Miss Mariah, but it's a fund raiing event called Idol gives back and it raised a TON of money last year for needy children in Africa. love you

Starr said...

I must confess I love Idol. I am a complete TV junkie since the baby was born & its cold outside. I plan my evenings around the shows cause we don't have tivo! I love Jason Castro (with the dreads). He is so shy & cute! I hope he wins.