Tuesday, April 8

the protests should be fabulous


As I watched a lone police officer wait for back up with his gun pulled to a car full of suspects, I just couldn't help but feel a bit excited for tomorrow and the chaos that will engulf my great city. For those that don't follow the eternal flame, tomorrow is the day the Olympic torch arrives in SF. And, from this picture you can tell, people are preparing. This stunt caused the Golden Gate bridge to be closed to all pedestrians (a majorly big deal for tourists and commuters I reckon) until the worlds eyes have moved to another city. Tomorrow no SF police have the day off and hundreds of extra CHP officers will be in town. So pull up your swat gear and get in line! You've got a Fancy Ham to reckon with!

2 comments:

Starr said...

I am glad you allow comments now. I would have left one sooner, but they were turned off.
Call us with an update about the protests. Love ya

Cookette said...

fancy, i am reading you !

did you take any photos of the
cadaver testicles?

how was Billy Bob ? did he laugh
at the lanyard ?


dude, what#s the word root of the day?