Saturday, April 26

tonight

Hello internets. I went to the same bar with the same friend that inspired the previous post 'I'm drunk' and maybe I am a little bit. First off, who the f*!k thinks they can grab a girls ass as they are sitting at a bar? That happened tonight, and the jerks who did it kind of laughed, I yelled at them but should have punched them. My puppy is getting big. It is still comfortable when she climbs into my lap and instantly falls asleep but I fear in a few weeks it won't be. I never realized how big of a hermit I was until I was in this oddly lit parking garage of the movie theatre tonight ( I saw Baby Mama, it's probably worth it, I laughed out loud a few times) thinking about how packed it was with people. But then the bar came and went; the free drinks, the Indian (who asked if he saw me at the library- good pick up line eh?), the Petitioner, the Brazilian, the ass grabber (does not deserve caps). I'd so much rather stay home with Frida.

No comments: