Saturday, March 13

why must I have forsaken thee?

It makes me excited to know that people read my blog. Especailly those that read from start to finish. Which should really never be, and to that I say I'm sorry for slacking, maybe next year I will be voted best Utah blog in City Weekly. But then of course I will not live here next year. Yes it is true, I have relocated to the land of Zion, the land of Salt. And boy what a rough transition it has been to be. But it is nice to know this move is for less than a year, sorry Rock, and in that year I plan to a. save money b. help my mother c. spend lots of time with nieces and nephews d. explore as much of Utah as I can d. hike a shitload in the Wasatch front and e. find a new lover, yes only a lover cause I need no relationship dragging down on me(only a long duck dong).
I check for cheap flights to SF daily seeing as how it is snowing outside right now. Yes, it is March 12 or whatever and it is snowing. Frida likes to eat it though, it is pretty damn cute. She hates the way snow feels on her, but digs them freshly placed ground flakes. Bonus! I found a plethora of random BMX bike wheels in a discount cart at Smiths and bought them all, at 50 cents a piece and rubber, they will be the best bought dog chews ever. I can hear her chewing now and it's been about thirty minutes since I introduced the spiked white godesses to her. I hope she's not ingesting it though. I've found enough bright green balloons in her poop.

3 comments:

jamie said...

"find a long duck dong" that's funny.
Chase loves dogs so if you want to bring her to play she would love it.

Unknown said...

aww man..i guess it is true..they all leave ;-) how long before you will be missing most wonderful san francisco?.....utah does not have nearly enough dogshit (and otherwise) on the streets...and when is the last time you walked through sal lake city and saw a crackhead pissing against a car while drinking a 40?....you are going to miss the urine and all of the good food too of course....

you'll be back....i know i will one day....please write on though, life needs your words....

fancy ham said...

thanks for the last bit Mr. Fairbrook. The urine smell I shall not miss!