Friday, March 19

not nothing

Sitting here wanting to say words but about what? About how I feel bored and am chastising myself for feeling that way since there is a mountain of furniture to move downstairs and also because I am alive. And if nothing else, I have Frida to proove it. That dog is so damn cute. We shall hike and camp a lot this summer compilments of saddlebags I'll buy fot the bitch so she can carry all my gear. Hey, she's a pitbull, why not? Yesterday we went to that big salty lake, that which this city is named for and she is encrusted with the salt still today. Perhaps I should wash her? Or got to Yoga? I definitely need to start doing that again, especially if I want muscles like hers. Frida that is. So perhaps I will title this post Frida, since I started with paragraph instead of one line. And a question to you my not so phantom readers, do I use too many punctuations marks? My mother the editor would surely do know!

2 comments:

neva lia said...

nice blog............

Unknown said...

i like punctuation, the way you use it is fine..i however use it lazily and randomly...perhaps too much cummings...i use ellipses like ummm...a lot