Tuesday, March 30

it keeps growing and growing and..

When I make money I will be older they'll love my words just like a waving flag. Aint that right K'naan? Pardon in advance for busting into rhyme as I type, it's hard not to. But of course you need the tune in your head- so go buy it. Yes, go to a store and buy the c.d. Don't get it for free from the internets, I'll still be here when you get back. Broke ass me even bought it. But I'm thinking of getting MGMT for free next month. Enough about music, or is it?
You see, I've been in this funk for the last oh, six years, and feel a bit out of touch with the scene and when I go into the superstore of Amoeba I get overwhelmed so any suggestions unphantom readers? I dig all the styles, god bless them every single one. Maybe not Christian Rock, definitely not Christian Rock. Especially Classical, which I have a lot to learn about but I am learning to take advantage of studying musicians in colleges. They're cheap and often intimate, not to make music programs sound like floozies.
But back to the growth! Hello world- here is I the fancy one,the one who gets a comment or four and am ecstatic about it. WTF I need a life. But I am content with the one I have for now. However I definitely need to finish more books. And get up to dance right now. He does that to me you know.
..Is it true when they saw all you need is just love? What about those that have loved only to find that it's taken away?.. After school we study the lessons I asked God to slow down to seconds he does the opposite that's what I'm guessing I better chill and count my own blessings..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i got all sorts of music recommendation...

belle and sebastian "if you're feeling sinister"

the smiths "strangeways, here we come"

echo and the bunnymen "ocean rain"

tones on tail "everything"

bauhaus "the sky's gone out"

erik satie "gymnopedies"

everything but the girl "amplified heart"

everything but the girl "walking wounded"

the quintessential billie holiday volume 7

the cure - the head on the door

van morrison - astral weeks

the notorious b.i.g. - ready to die

snoop dogg - doggy style

mazzy star - among my swan

mazzy star - she hangs brightly

prince and the revolution - purple rain

black star (mos dev/talib kweli) - black star

mos def - black on both sides

joni mitchell - blue

joni mitchell - court and spark

the cocteau twins - treasure

the cowboy junkies - trinity sessions

d'angelo - voodoo

depeche mode - violator

dr octagon (kool keit) - octagonecologyst

harry connick jr - 20

heart - dreamboat annie

ice cube - lethal injection

john coltrane - a love supreme

louis jordan - 5 guys named moe

sidney bechet - le petite fleur

massive attack - protection

morrissey - viva hate

rawkus presents soundbombing volume 2

new order - power, corruption & lies

new order - low life

new order - technique

paul simon - negotiations & love songs

otis redding - dictionary of soul

portishead - dummy

portishead - portishead

r.e.m. - green

the streets - original pirate material

terrence trent d'arby - symphony or damn

and the list can go on and on

fancy ham said...

Wow thanks RF. I've just put two c.d's on my brand spanking new laptop and would love to fill her up with good ones fo shore.

The Doctor said...

You also sound like you drink too much coffee. Hey whatever works -keep up the weird writing.