Saturday, June 7

way better stuff

I crave putting pencil to paper to write down what I am thinking but I already know what I am going to put for my next post, which will be shortly after I am finished with this crappy one. Thoughts they a rumble like the wind in my head or on the leaves of the marijuana plant. I want to learn how to include video imaging on this so am going to call on my friends at Armstrong media for advice. Oh come on dooce I got a new puppy, notus me too. Ha Ha Ha. But something that I did noscere today and Frida noticed too was a spider inching it's way near her domain. This was cute and I will try to describe it here but it probably won't sound funny like when someone is saying how cute or funny their child is and you notice they are neither one. She is in downward dog and the spider has crawled under the crates with her massive paws spread apart, Frida has her back legs on her bed. Which is slipping out from under them and she is slipping quick. The spider bolts out again, onto her nose. So cute huh? Like my little girl Rosey with her blueish cheeks.

No comments: