Friday, June 6

stuff. really sick stuff.

There is much to be seen on the streets of San Francisco, plenty of which is not appealing. Here are few that the sick fuck inside of me wants to share with you dear reader. Today as I am walking the pooch I look across the street and see this grown man vomit. He is not leaning over clutching his stomach like one would assume, but rather matter of fact standing upright, he simply opens his mouth and a steady rush catapults out and across then down. It looks as if he is yelling and he hardly missed a step. Now that I think of it, he didn't even stop walking. Second, again with the pooch, I stop looking at what she is smelling for a second then look down to see her nose buried inside of a condom. A used one. In the street. I praise the almighty she did not pick it up. And finally, the man who peed on my new thrift store seat as I am sitting on it waiting for the bus. Did you get that? As I am sitting on it waiting for the bus. But as luck would have it this is a special type of seat and I think it is actually a table, it has a large indention and the urination did not have the momentum to make it over to my side. It's funny, when I bought the seat I felt that I shouldn't have and now Frida is trying to make it her chew toy. Which is okay with me because it is quite ugly and has been peed on by a stranger.

No comments: