Sunday, June 22

some of you know, I've seen UFO

So as always I'm multitasking; surfing the web, studying for the GRE, massaging Frida's sweat glands, and, watching a show about UFO's on National Geographic HD. Let me tell you of my sighting and by the way, every time I tell this story I get the chills. In eleventh grade during my Wildlife Biology class we took a field trip to the Arizona Border. Our great teacher, Mr. Jackman led this field trip with all of his classes and there were about 30 kids and 6 adults. One night we were all sitting around the campfire listening to Mr. Jackman's stories and some of us noticed a bright light suddenly appear in the sky. It was so bright and just appeared out of nowhere. Those of us who saw it all shouted "did you see that!" then the whole group turned to look at the sky. The light came back, just as bright and started to dart back and forth across the sky very very quickly. We were all silent. The light went away for a few moments, then came back. This time a second light came with it. So one of the lights raced across the sky and the second followed it, playing leap frog with it. I kid you not internets, I saw two UFO's playing leapfrog with each other. And I wasn't the only one.

No comments: