Saturday, June 28

oh oh train of thought where do you go?


AKA train of thought, how do you get here? I have gone over a hundred ideas in my head on proper study techniques for this damn test and have yet to sit down and apply any of them. But as the chic in the coffee shop said, you have two months no big deal. And as I say, damn straight. Perhaps I should start focusing on my classes I am taking this summer?

It is pride weekend here in the city so it is full of visitors from other places acting as if they live here. A great deal of these visitors happen to be homosexual (that term is so lame to write, but also very proper linguistically) females who all dress exactly the same. And I have seen more than one couple who have flat tops and sideburns, actual stubble on their baby soft cheeks. Weird.

Speaking of baby soft, my pooch has lost some of her teeth and they look so funny I thought I'd post a pic. The other? Oh, that's my head and I am trying to compare the size of our necks, hers is huge! Put both your hands together in a circle and that is about the girth- at four months old. She starts puppy classes tomorrow and me? I am going to start studying right about..now.

2 comments:

Starr said...

I love her teeef

Unknown said...

you are so gloriously random