Tuesday, June 17

a few thangs

Sitting in my GRE class tonight taking the diagnostic test made me feel like running out of there, crying. I just have to remember two things: it's a class I'm enrolled in to do better on the test aka don't be so hard on meself, and, smells cure the blues. Even though my puppy has ruined my $250 Bose speakers, I love her so much. I'll post pictures soon but here's an image, she's curled up on my lap snoring and when the 25 lbs or so that she is got too heavy I said go to your bed and she ran so fast away. I love it when she listens and, I want another dog. Lastly, on Democracy Now (a program everyone should listen to) there was a saying from a dude who has raised $300,000 for McCain who compared rape to bad weather. He said you just have to lay back and wait until it is finished. Hmm food for thought for you freaking republicans out there.

No comments: