Saturday, May 3

Silent Witness

While awaiting my stop on the Muni (that's the trusty bus line that runs SF) I looked up at the security camera and saw the name Silent Witness, how great is that? It reminded me of a few things; how great of a thinker I am, Billy Collins whom I've mentioned before, and the movie screening I worked at a few nights ago. The movie is called Graduation and is good for the teens, so any of yous who has a teen or has contemplated robbing a bank should see it.
My job was to check in people who were on the VIP list and my oh my was I underdressed. I was seated so that covered up the newer looking jeans and my top wasn't too shabby but I should have known better. Come on Fancy Ham think of the networks to be made! The potential to live up to! Or is it true what Bukowski says about potential? Did a baby lying in a crib really have more potential than the old man?
So I'm sitting there at this table that belongs to the movie theatre covered with a large grey tablecloth thinking I really should have brought the flowers I was planning on and wondering what do you say to people. Especially those that have a few extra bucks than yourself and have maybe undergone a few more plastic surgeries than the average thirty two year old unemployed student. It seems like I always have a hardish time in social situations and wonder if it's just because I'm a unique individual who is going to be very upset when her 8 week old (today)
Blue Nose Pitbull's head gets to big to do this.

No comments: