Tuesday, May 13

Say it LOUD Say it CLEAR

if anyone is checking this for any fancy updates I apologize. A girl can't be that neat when there is all this muck going on in the world let alone her head. I know I know sift through it all cause life is beautiful and live baby live. Well, 18 veterans kill themselves a day, while 2 or 3 per day die at wartimes. I don't want to make this a total bummer, but while I'm on the sidelines please please please DO NOT BUY FROM Dodge. NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH. It scares me that Dodge teamed up with petrol giants to promise cheap gas for a specified amount of miles and/or time. weird crazy world we live in. Thank the mighty Lord above that there are things like peanut butter cupcakes, arts & crafts, and Democracy Now. I guess I'll keep making stuff out of plaster that looks like white blobs.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

what is that big white blob made of?

fancy ham said...

another comment to myself.. lots of car companies are teaming up with petrol people. i don't like that. i do like that in my city I don't need a car so screw you gas guzzling freaks. I'm walking!