Wednesday, May 28

been a long time since I rock n wrote

I am at my mothers and I wish I had some music. But KRCL aka 90.9 for those of yous who don't know about the greatest radio station in Utah is sufficing just fine. It's so nice here; birds chirp constantly, trees shine the brightest green, smog hasn't settled yet so the air is clear, and mighty president Bush is arriving today. Got any grenades? Is that a little risky federal officers tapping this? SO BE IT says my tattooed lip.
I finished my Anatomy class with an awesome A. Can I get a whoop whoop? Summer school starts mid June and so does my GRE class. My summer is going to be a blast.
My favorite thing I've heard this trip is from my lil sista who recently gave birth. Holding her 5 month old daughter, "do you like her?" And the best thing I've seen.. a demolished mall parking lot with a few things left standing- random entrance ways, bubble roof tops, and an elevator leading nowhere.

2 comments:

T.T. said...

Thank you for making me smile again as I read your post. I signed up so I can leave lots of comments! Do you like Lennon? Was Freida peeing with excitment when she saw you after your trip? I like blogs.

Anonymous said...

Good job on your A in Anatomy Fancy, that is a hard class. Whoop Whoop!
lisey