Saturday, May 31

last nights dream

I had sex with Barack Obama. And I don't remember if it was any good or not. So I think I'm on an island because there were birds and ocean and as we all know, birds and ocean automatically mean island.. Anyway, Barack (we're on a first name basis now) is giving a speech and afterward it's a meet and greet thing. He's talking with my mom and then looks at me and instantly I knew I was going to ruffle his feathers later that night. AKA he gave me the biggest fuck me face I had ever seen. So I'm kind of giddy because come on he's hot and we all know what they say about half Kansans half Kenyan men. Well, later that night he sends a long black car to pick me up, can we say Eliot Spitzer? and then we do it and there aren't any details to tell, aren't you glad? But the funny part is afterwards, there is another random girl there and she tells me they screwed too. ET phone home (Eliot again!) Then I start to notice lots of girls and that is about all I remember. I really wish I knew if it was good or not. Or, if I participated in any cool shit.. I mean immoral acts of copulation only to be shared between husband and wife.

No comments: