Tuesday, November 4

Oh my gOd. This is histOry!

I was On the verge Of tears with a permagrin attached, hOw dOes that happen? I've yet tO shed the lacrimal ducts and am happily tucked intO bed. Regarding this mOmentOus achievement-I'm sO happy I went Out tOnight. The bar was filled with peOple, and at 7:59.55 the cOuntdOwn began. I was a little cOnfused because I thOught CA's pOlls clOsed at 8, which was the time they annOunced the next president. EveryOne was freaking Out. I still feel hOarse. My favOrite part was seeing Obamas meter measurement mOve up as McCains stayed at a steady 141 to Obama's 338. What a landslide! NOw if Only prOp 8 gOes thrOugh, things will be lOOking up fOr America. It already is, can't yOu feel it?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Good luck applying to OT school! You can do it!!!

Starr said...

Obama's speech was so moving. I have never seen people cry when someone is elected! It really is amazing. You are lucky you live in your awesome city.