Monday, November 10

Get books, have better conversations


My friend has an amazing amazon shop so I am spreading the word to my phantom readers. If any catch your eye, let her know you are Fancy's friend and maybe she'll hook you up. I know there are a lot to scroll through, but many of them are old school childrens books- totally worth your time!

One more shout out regarding the best cookies I have ever put into my mouth (sorry homebakers these are the shiznit). They are called Uncle Eddies and flavored peanut butter chocolate chip. Better yet, they are vegan!

And one more tidbit. On our walk tonight Frida ate a teabag. String and paper label attached. Is it weird I'm excited to see how it comes out?

http://www.amazon.com/shops/darkandstormybooks

2 comments:

Starr said...

Shan you crack me up! If only you lived closer. I wish I saw you constantly.

How was TV??

I will check out the Amazon shop asap.

Unknown said...

the amazonshop isnt there anymore...though yeah..i am reading this several years on.....i'mmmmmmm feeeeling soo reeeeeal..yesyes HEREWEGOOO