Sunday, August 24

All about the Mormons?

If you have not seen the South Park episode referenced in the title you must go to the link below. This is about the most accurate portrayal of a Utah family I have ever seen, you can tell the creators are from neighboring Colorado. The download may take a few and it might pause during the episode, but those are minor things to deal with when spreading the word of the gospel. Enjoy!

http://www.allsp.com/l.php?id=e108

if the link doesn't work, go to www.allsp.com and I think it is part of the seventh season.

2 comments:

The Nelsons said...

The Mormon South Park is the best thing ever. I love the background music as they tell the story of Joseph Smith...dumb-dumb-dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb!

Starr said...

I watched it too. I love seeing Joseph Smith in cartoon