Tuesday, August 19

about a gardenia (to lighten my spirits)

and to get in my nine posts for the month. I posted previously about having one of the only gardenia plants in San Francisco to bloom (according to my gardener neighbor). Well, when I was in Utah three flowers brightened Antonio's life and now one remains.

More Olympic viewing thanks to my HDTV. I am so glad I am not a celebrity. And to think I used to want to be famous. I'd like my fame after I die thanks. And for more randomness, I love it when I tell Frida to go to her bed and she walks so solemnly into the kitchen. Aka I love it when she listens to me. She is so strong that when she leans against my bed she pushes it. But I still want her to sit on me. Perhaps it's time to get meself a lap dog.

I need to write a practice essay for the GRE and I really really really don't want to do it. I found the key for problems like this is to tell your instructor you're going to do it, then you have to. I think I don't like writing publicly when I compare it to my passionate brother in laws comments. Hmm, graduate school good idea? Homelessness better one?

1 comment:

Starr said...

I am jealous of your High Def. I am going to copy you and try for 9 posts a month too!
Anyway, I'm going to call you today when I leave work. LOVE YOU