Monday, March 24

this is not the tree i had spoken of


I am in love with nature and tomorrow I am going to have an affair with it. This won't be the first time still I wish it would happen more. Infact, following my quick get away to Santa Cruz and the Redwoods I am going to be in dalliance with Big Sur. For anyone who thinks that heaven does not exist, they have not been to Big Sur. It is the Terrestrial of Terrestrials. It rise to the top (I hope all of my readers know when it is appropriate to bust into rhymin jiven hip hop aliven). Maybe I'll add a lil symbol, like an ampersand before the fact. & Can you dig it? I bet you can & There, I'll add one before and after because I like the looks of em and their name. Speaking of the ampersand, when I do decide on the segment of a poem to tattoo on the back of my head I would like it to contain one. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, except those that say "don't do it". Back to the beauty, I wanted to put up this picture taken in Mt. Shasta, CA the mystical magical home of Lemurians and me?

No comments: