Thursday, March 20

my san francisco


while thumbing through a magazine at the local mega chain grocery store (see last post, I am such a hypocrite, hey wait this is America and, I'm a Latter Day Saint) I came across this bit about this womans blog who lives in Marrakech, and realized that
a. I need to start doing a shit load more if I'm going to enter this blogging business. not that I haven't done some real neat things in my thirty two years but hey, man I'm trying to live in the now, man.
b. maybe a little punctuation isn't a bad idea.
c. sometimes my posture really sucks.
the latter thought being inconceivable, since I could comfortably rest my chin on the floor in between my leggs until age 14 and then rediscovered yoga at the ripe age 20. which might I add, have failed to make a part of my daily routine for say, some 12 years now. oh ya, living in the now..

1 comment:

Starr said...

You are a better blogger than me! I am adding you to my blog. We like reading your posts. You are a great writer, a gift from mama I guess! Love you & miss you.