Tuesday, October 19

Why? Why am I still awake??

So I put on Abbey Road through my small computer speakers (what a shame the dude got the Bose) and begin to tell of my night. And let me tell you, I am typing with purpose. Ignore the hunger pangs because when in school you won't be able to afford to eat anyway, get used to it. Ha ha, hopefully.
I had a crappy waitress night because of a co worker whom I dislike and knew I did from the beginning but still gave her a ride home the other day. I do have a big heart. I am going to confront her about her lack of willingness to assist me while taking 100% of the gratuity(I should not have given her the table dammit!) by being very sweet. Starr's idea, and I think it's a good one. That's what sisters are for.
And I'm excited to spend time with mine on Weds.
I'm not even going to try to work that day. Hiking I will do, and have done a lot of. Utah is one beautiful state. Autumn brings out amazingness all around. Frida is as in love with it as I am. The other day she was running through a meadow of fallen Aspen leaves seemingly very deer like. The canyon is called Killiyon's and it is up Emigration Canyon, one of the seven major canyons that open up to the land of Zion. The trail has it all, wide open space, mountain stream, quaking Aspens, big tall Spruce's and plenty of other pines I'm sure. Simply amazing. I want to entrap all of Utah before the snow begins to fall.
Tomorrow, actually in four hours, Frida and I are going to the vet to discuss her ACL infliction. And this vet is so damn hot. Seriously, I am going to dress seductively. But he is married and since I am thirty four I've stopped doing deceitful things. Except to bitchy waitresses.

No comments: