Saturday, May 29

why I should be sticking to a better regime

A. It is not good to almost eat an entire small cheese pizza from The Pie to oneself
B. The whopping $1500 in your account is going. Fast.
C. Visiting with family members is nice and all, but maybe you should make some friends.
D. You are only 34 once.

Tomorrow Frida and I shall hike. Unless I can pick up some $2.13 an hour gig lifting heavy trays and smiling all the way. Utah, ya it's pretty good for me. Somewhat.

I have the hiccups. Crushed Red Pepper Tecate endorsed hiccups.

1 comment:

Starr said...

I want to eat option A right now! Get over your job. People would kill for your job right now, you should feel lucky to have it. There are tons of worse jobs out there! And quit being so rude about your neices and nephews that they are being "loud" everywhere! I will love to see you have kids one day! :P

LOVE YOU COME OVER