Friday, May 21

Summer has begun!

I just got back from a quick camping trip to beautiful Utah desert. I love the sandstone and am happy it is so close to me. I actually wrote a great post my first night camping but the smallness of my phone screen canceled the wonderfully written post and I am left with this.
I found out Frida needs a very expensive surgery and have been considering my options, so want to show her as much fun as I can if infact, I have to make the decision to put her to sleep. As a friend said, all good dogs must die. It is just a shame that she is so young and has had already $2000 put in to her. I hate to make a decision solely based on money but I feel like I am being a grown up, and next time I get a pooch I will definitely be more financially available.
My camping spot had a little watering hole for cattle which Frida found after I had walked her over to it. She loves the water so much and I hope it doesn't hurt her torn ACL too much. She is so tried and dirty now. True signs of a happy dog. I am going to post some camping pictures soon.

No comments: