Saturday, December 13

wide awake at 5 am. I am a lucky gal

Luck, you may ask? Of course! I love to be awake this early and wish I woke up in this sort of mood more often. I'm sure the people reading this are cringing right now because they are all mothers (fuckers) (isn't that what blogs are all about posting your pics of the lil ones? UH NO!!) and have awoke many times at this hour before- but there is something about just waking up, knowing that today is going to be a great day that makes for a wonderful early cup of coffee and a good solid 2 hours of study time before I take my Physiology final. After I pass with a 90 (realistically 78) I am headed for the open road. CD books and Frida in the front seat, and the back piled high with stuff I don't need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I read your blog at 6:14 this morning... just before I am off to court to fight and then off to city hall to fight again. I am a lucky gal.

Unknown said...

this is neat..reading a stranger's journal from years ago...not knowing what will happen to her...excited for her as the road taken seems moreandmore fruitful....it is like a good novel