Friday, December 12

let this be known

Staying at your x boyfriends house after you have moved out makes for a hard nights sleep. I should be studying now, freaking Physiology is a damn hard class. Especially when your professor wants to be teaching medical students but is at a community college instead and presents in 78 slides what another professor shows in 18.
Big change for me coming up, not looking too forward to it as I hate the cold. I know the move is temporary and must remind myself that so I don't become a 39 year old stay at moms home. I am excited to see Frida in the snow though. But will admit that she is going to miss the ocean so much I feel a bit guilty taking her from it, considering the lakes will be frozen in Utah until we are ready to depart. Not the Great one though, and god forbid I let her swim there. It would be worse than trying to get the stink out of a skunked dog. I'd rather take her to Antelope Island and let her chase the bison. Okay, I guess I'm a little excited to hit the land of Zion again, if only for a short time. Graduate school (in a hopefully warm ocean climate) here I come!

No comments: