Wednesday, October 15

oh oh the places I'll go

I've been distracting myself with images of dream vacations and thought it would be beneficial to put into print the locations around the world that I long to visit. So, in no particular order here goes..
Mongolia, Mexico, The Baltic, Indonesia et al the little islands around there, Turkey, Greece, Budapest, France, Prague, Scandinavia, Antarctica, Japan, Africa, Tehran, New York and all over the Southern US, Argentina...
That is a good list to work from for now. Of course I want to go everywhere but it is good to have priorities, right?
And now I'd like to publish where I have been, to remind myself of how bad ass I really am
(and how much bad asser I need to be).
Germany, Spain, Amsterdam, Austria, London, Lisbon, the Yukon Territory, Vancouver B.C, Hawaii, Alaska and the Arctic Circle, Mucho locations from various US road trips, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Thailand, Egypt and diving in the Red Sea.
Did I forget anywhere?

1 comment:

jamie said...

how about when you go to those places you take me with you???