Sunday, July 13

not feeling too fancy

sometimes I want to die. but I thank the lord for the sky. and for not having a sty in my eye.
So tomorrow is a minute away and I hope my blues go with it! I know what is bringing me down and I do believe that is the starting point for change, aint it? It's my cognitive part that needs a shaking and a twisted and a plain old reshaping. On Tuesday I shall go purchase this bag I saw in a real cutesy shop that I discovered near my house. It says Fancy Pants on it and it's obvious that I should own it. I also discovered this fun vocabulary building website, so I will be spending all my wasted time online here @ FreeRice.com instead of there and there. You get the word right, starving people get 20 grains of rice. Awesomeness of the internets once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw a purse up here in pdx
that said freak to the funk yo,
but still i think your
fancy handbag would be bettah.
don't die!