Tuesday, February 8

Introductions and Exams

I can't believe I am writing here when I have an exam at 10 in the morning. Ugh. Gotta go. But wanted to say oh hey! Going to SLC this weekend to introduce him to the fam. He's funny too. I told him I wanted him to dress nice for our dinner I've arranged at a fine dining establishment in Park City that I crave like no other and he told me he had a nice pink shirt and pink tie. I'm thinking, cool Starr's husband loves pink and I can totally dig that. Then he said he had a yellow suit to go with it. I am so in love with him that I can't stand it. Like I can study. Want to hear more? Ha ha ha. Two months and engaged. Who would have thought? The grin on my face is all telling. He is going to buy me a house and a farm. It just keeps getting better. Hopefully this is no joke. If it were, I'd take that ring and pay off my car and my student loans. Is that kosher? Judge Judy what would you say??

1 comment:

Starr said...

We can't wait for you guys to get here! Shit, I have to come up with something to wear now that will live up to the pink and the suit... The pressure is on... strong...