Thursday, February 10

I'm mad at myself

I am learning how to be an Occupational Therapist but I hardly read my books. Still BSing my way through college, so what am I really learning anyway? This is stupid and it must change. From now on my To Do Lists end with 'reward myself by seeing Bahram'. If I haven't gotten it done, he is not to be seen. Period. You hear that stubborn Shannon? Make a difference in your life. You're paying for it after all(both literally and figuratively). And this stuff is pretty applicable to daily life, should be interesting. You got the ring and as new as the relationship is, it is stable and you feel good about all things. Now is the time for school. 4 weeks in girl, don't mess it up. Period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sent you an e-mail. Did you get it? I don't know if the address is right....
WJ