Monday, January 24

fancy is as fancy does

And here I am in all my glory. I've started this post 19 times and yet again do not feel like writing all my innards out. Because they suck. I wait and wait and think when will I change and become motivated to study and not think about random men I just met with beautiful curly hairs and Mercedes Benz's.
I started graduate school last week and had a huge meltdown, going to get back on some anti d's because my thinking is so distorted. My classes seem ok, nothing has really grabbed me as totally interesting yet, but it is applicable to daily life so that is good.
But basically I am the same old me. I haven't started to exercise, eat right, study or blah blah blah. Time will only tell.

1 comment:

fancy ham said...

ha ha ha. blah blah no more. signed up for a gym today. olay!
time will only tell