Friday, August 6

Has it really been almost a month?

And my discipline is next to nil still. Shoot! School is right around the corner and I have multiple muscles to digest along with sytems of study habits to develop. My therapist says the best words regarding my fifteen minute attention span ie. do marathon runners start with marathons? You've got to build that stuff up girly and you better start now. And stop turning this blog into a must do, can do, to do list.
How about telling of things done? Like a surprise all expenses paid trip to Vegas to see Aerosmith front row and Cheap Trick perform Sgt. Peppers in it's entirety. It's true, I spoke to Steven Tyler myself, asked him for a trademark scarf that was tied around his mic stand. He said I couldn't have it, but I did get a drumstick which will be used as a plant holder-uper sometime in my later life I'm sure. I hadn't been to Vegas since 1998 so the trip was long overdue, I am still on a high from it actually and it's been a whole week since I was there. I expect to go back many a time due to a friendly fellow who resides there. And it's only 4 hours away from LA!
But back to real life, ma is sick and pretty unhealthy, Frida is still in need of a $5000 surgery and I finally went to Bikram Yoga today after a too many month break. Things are going good for now and I only expect them to get better. Hope my mother catches this feel good vibe as well.

No comments: