Thursday, June 18

the inspiration, it flows like the water defrosting my pork chop

I don't know if it's because of the two I am loved comments, or the amount of fresh air I've been hiking through but dammit this day has been good! First off, can I tell you how cute my dog is? She is sprawled out once again and you can see every ripple in her body. I want to go buy her a girlie collar with my last twenty dollars. Now that is love. Secondly, it feels good to get jobs and even better to maybe get even better jobs. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a beautiful restaurant with an open air feel to it. And even more hopeful is a new place I may have found to live. And lastly, the idea to do my own care giving gig. I want to get magnets that read Shannons Senior Services yada yada and attach them to my truck. I know I would do well in Marin, but I've got to take the first steps. Business cards with my face on them soon to come. I got the catchy slogan already, for those in need count on me indeed. Imagine internet scammers take it right away from me. Better act fast!! So much going on yet so single it's sad.

2 comments:

barton said...

Act fast, life is short (I accidentally almost posted that life is SHOT... Take note...)

Anonymous said...

And...to live life like you are unloved is a limitation.
lisey