Friday, March 6

the sun.

I don't really know why I am posting right now except to waste time and tell the web of the beautiful sunrise I saw, and the amazing set that is surely to come tonight. This morning, while Frida violently chewed her ocean sticks, I turned my back to the sea and watched the day begin above Golden Gate trees. The sun spread its magnificent pink streams and the seafoam behind me lured my view away for a few moments, leaving the blue that is sky when I turned back around. When I work at Gloria's, whose apartment is on the 12th floor facing west, my favorite time to arrive at her home is at 6ish pmish. The colors bounce off her yellow walls and beckon me to the beautiful choral chords of angels singing straight to me. Beam me up scotty! And let me never repeat that line again.

No comments: