Sunday, September 21

now I'm really in trouble.. no 9/19 post..

So here it is belated. Not much to say except that I feel like I'm getting plump, I'm taking the GRE on Saturday, and, I can't wait until I get the new TV ON THE RADIO album which is to be released on Tuesday. Some songs are available for preview on their website. And, also on the site there is a still image that oddly reminds me of a castle I visited in Spain to which I rode the train and sat across from the sexiest couple who had obviously just started dating and were so into each other it made me and the weird girl I was with jealous. She was a young, beautiful Turkish American who had to take a conference call immediately off the train, while her jet setter English beau snuck a few peeks at my White American Ass. Why oh why did I ever come back?

1 comment:

Starr said...

you hated it, that's why. I would be oh so comfortable living over there... Let's all move there together.