Tuesday, September 30

cardboard or corn?

OK, I'll admit it, sometimes I like McDonalds. There is something about that place that cheers me up. For example, I ate there after I took the GRE and I am afraid to admit I just consumed it again. I used to get a big mac minus the meat (those patties gross me out) but now I've moved on to a cheeseburger with no meat and no ketchup sub big mac sauce and lettuce. I'm sure the attendant loves me. Hey, it's only .97 compared to the big mac price of 3.50. (I can't believe I've written so much about this place and am continuing on). But todays experience was a little different. Taking that shit to go is a huge mistake. First of all, the fries turned to stale pencils, the lettuce to wilted bits of something, and, the smell that remains in my apartment is probably how the employees' hampers smell. I'm hoping this curbs my craving for the beast for a long while.

No comments: