Monday, September 21

Can barely wait

For a few things..
In a few hours I will be leaving these scummy city streets headed up North to a farm. Yes a real farm, with goats and sheep that have been sheared and billows of straw and stars oh the stars. And get this, tomorrow morning is harvest day. I will be putting my hands in the dirt, plucking fresh food from the earth. Rising early and working hard, just like the way it should be done. I am going to post pictures here, on my beloved and probably on the bastard son too.
Next? The Pixies are doing a reunion tour and I was lucky enough to get a general admission ticket. And why is this concert going to be so spectacular? They are playing Doolittle in it's entirety! If only they would throw in Come On Pilgrim along with it. Never satisfied American am I.

No comments: