Monday, February 2

Oh dear! Just joined Netflix

A lot of stuff has been going on in this fancy ham's life and often videos are the perfect companion. Speaking of, after 17 long months of unemployment I am officially back in the working world, being a companion. Her name is Gloria, her apartment is decorated as yellow as can be and her view is fantastic. She suffers from Alzheimer's and needs a lady friend to go out to lunch and gossip with. It will be both interesting and stressful and perhaps at times dangerous, but I know how to keep the cool with old Jews that are losing their minds! The work is in my field of the aged and although the pay is shit it gets my foot in the door, and a chance to try every restaurant I've ever wanted to in the glorious gastronomical city of SF!

1 comment:

Starr said...

I like the new layout. Congrats on the job! I think you'll do great. PS I'm wearing the Uggs as I type this, so comfortable. I can almost see why someone would pay 200 for them, ALMOSt. I love you!